Our doctors and staff provide a wide variety of dental services for you and your family.
When you live in a smaller, rural community such as Walkertown, North Carolina, it can be a relief to find a dental office that provides the majority of the dental services that you and your family need. Dr. David R. Heath, DDS recognized this need and took over a practice here more than three decades ago and has been here ever since. Dr. Justin H. Batten, DDS, a native of the area, later joined the practice, and together they provide a wide variety of dental services, along with the assistance of a dedicated caring staff.
- Exams & Cleaning: The best way to avoid the need for costlier dental services in the future is with a dental cleaning and exam twice a year. One of our top-notch dental hygienists will provide an expert cleaning, and one of our doctors will perform a thorough exam and answer any questions you may have.
- Composite Dental Restorations: If you have any decayed, chipped, or broken teeth, our skilled doctors will use the newest technologies to re-create the optimal appearance and function of your teeth that you deserve.
- Whitening: You deserve a radiant smile, and if time and other things have caused your teeth to become stained and dull-looking, our tooth whitening dental services can come to the rescue.
Your local and reliable resource for
- Veneers: Unfortunately, we all don’t naturally get the perfect smile we hope for, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have one. A veneer is a thin material that gets bonded to your front teeth to cover a gap or take care of another issue that keeps you from having the smile you envision.
- Crowns & Bridges: In some cases, this is the best option for repairing broken and/or missing teeth. We are happy to discuss this as one of our dental services that can restore your smile and chewing ability.
- Tooth Extractions: Problem tooth? Problem solved! Our doctors are highly trained in removing teeth that are, for various reasons, no longer a viable aspect of your overall oral health. This includes wisdom teeth removal.
- Root Canal Therapy: A root canal can often save a tooth that would otherwise need to be extracted. There are a lot of myths about root canals; however, at our office, a root canal is a pain-free experience.
- TMJ Treatment: If you have TMJ disorder, we can help you alleviate the pain and discomfort you experience with your jaw.
- Dental Sealants: Sealants help to prevent cavities by protecting the deep grooves in your teeth that your toothbrush can’t reach.
- Dentures/Partials: This is another way to go if you have missing teeth and crowns, bridges, or dental implants are not ideal or desired.
- Dental Implants: A great solution for missing teeth, implants look and feel natural.
- Implant-Retained Dentures: Lower dentures are often difficult to wear while eating, but having two implants placed in your lower jaw that your dentures can attach to can make chewing much easier.
- Nitrous Oxide: If you feel nervous when you visit the dentist, nitrous oxide, also known as “laughing gas” can help you relax.
If you require any of these dental services or would like to learn more about us or our services, don’t hesitate to contact us to schedule an appointment.
At Drs. Batten & Heath Family Dentistry, we offer dental services to residents of Walkertown, Winston-Salem, Belews Creek, Kernersville, Walnut Cove, Stokesdale, Summerfield, Oak Ridge, and Wallburg, North Carolina.