There are many advantages of choosing a family dentist. For example, the convenience of having your family all be able to schedule their appointments at the same time and having your child see you receiving dental care in the same place where they’ll be seen can help them feel more confident and at ease when it’s their turn. Another advantage is the wealth of experience a family dentist has gathered from years working on patients of all ages. Your family dentist has likely encountered several cases similar to yours and can offer valuable expertise on treatment plans. But how do you choose the best family dental practice to visit? Here are several important qualities to look for:
- Experience – Find a family dentist who has been established for several years and has likely gained expertise in many areas. Here at Drs. Batten & Heath Family Dentistry, we are proud to have served our community for over thirty years.
- Reputation – Talk with friends and neighbors about their experience or check rating websites. Our family practice works hard to keep an excellent reputation and proudly has great reviews on rating websites like google.
- Enthusiasm – Look for a dentist who is positive and enjoys their job and you’ll feel safer in their care.
- Atmosphere – Make sure you like the atmosphere at the practice you choose. Pop by and ask questions to get a feel for the office. We strive to keep a friendly, positive environment and keep our patients comfortable.
- Affordability – Dental work can be expensive. Drs. Batten & Heath Family Dentistry endeavor to keep our prices fair and competitive so that necessary dental work can be within your reach.
When you need the best family dentists, come to us at Drs. Batten & Heath Family Dentistry.